Friday, December 19, 2008

A New Form of Art





Last night, I went to the store and the girls stayed home with Shane. I was gone about 40 minutes. Here is what the girls accomplished in that time (this is not including pulling out every toy they own!). And, in case you are wondering, I did not get mad. I took pictures. Things like this (hopefully!) only happen every once in awhile. The girls were so proud of themselves. I have to say, I was speechless for a few minutes. I think that spoke volumes to Abby Grace, because she looked at me and said, "Mommy, we weren't supposed to put stickers on the wall, were we?" I told her that, no we only put stickers on paper, but that she wasn't in trouble this time. As it turned out, the hallway wasn't the only place the Sticker Bandits hit. My dining room table, chairs, hutch, desk, and bedroom wall were hit. Just this morning, I found a sticker on a flip-flop I left in my bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Are those stickers courtesy of someone I know well? So sorry! Never imagined this would happen. lol! You have lots more to look forward to.

    Oh, love the new header. You did such a good job with it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for commenting!