Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in January

We had our Christmas with my extended family Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. Aunt Sue gave all of us cousins the sweetest gift: she made a collage that included pictures of Mamaw, Papaw, Uncle Dutch, Aunt Juanita, Grandpa (Bone), Uncle Texas, Mamaw & Uncle Dutch's parents, and a picture with all the cousins, Mamaw, Papaw, and Aunt Sue. I bawled like a little baby :)

All of them live in Heaven now, but we still really miss them. It's been especially tough since I named Meleah after Mamaw and Gigi... I do believe that they know they have a granddaughter that shares their names. I also believe they know about the other sweet great-granddaughters they have.


Okay, let's get to the fam. Those you will see in the slideshow are: Aunt Sue, Uncle John, Aunt Rita, Mother, Daddy, Steven, Cynthia (his girlfriend), Lyzette (her daughter), Courtney, Cliff, Emma Faith, and my family. Click here to view the slideshow. Oh, and we all gave Emma a bath! It took 6 girls plus Shane-O to bathe, dry off, and clothe that sweet girl... well, Shane took the pictures, anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I don;t know the exact size of my closet since I didn't purchase those shelves. (our builder did)

    They do however: sell them at HomeDepot and Lowes. They will even cut to size for you. I usually measure my space with a tape measurer and bring the measurments to the Home Depot associates. Hope this helps.

    I have a few comments on your previous posts.
    1. Your daughters are adorable.
    2. It is so sweet to tell your daughter about your shopping trip and to bring her (them) with you sometimes.
    3. What hotel did you all stay in when you visited New York?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for commenting!