Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jesus told me I could...

Tuesday night:

Abby Grace - "I want to put on my pajamas."

Daddy - "We are about to take a bath. Then, you can put on your pajamas."

Abby Grace (very loudly) - "No! I don't want to take a bath! I want to put on my pajamas NOW!"

Daddy - "In just a minute, after your bath."

Pause

Abby Grace (very calmly) - "Well, Jesus just told me I didn't have to take a bath and I can put on my pajamas now."

*Mommy and Daddy trying to hide their snickers, keep a straight face, and think of something to say.*

Mommy - "It's funny that Jesus forgot to tell that to Mommy and Daddy."

Daddy (whispering to Mommy) - "It's funny that she made that up."

Abby Grace (upon hearing Daddy's whisper) - "I did NOT make it up! I'm telling the truth! Jesus really told me that!"

1 comment:

  1. That is so freaking cute . I just love your girls !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for commenting!